NextLevel Sales Promotions Pvt Ltd is a company incorporated and registered in India with registration number U74999DL2012PTC242689 whose corporate office is at WZ 114, 2nd Floor, Meenakshi Garden, New Delhi- 110018 (INDIA) and we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
By registering, downloading information or entering our site (as defined below) you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
* Information that you provide by registering or by filling in forms on our site www.freeholidayvoucher.in (our site). This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to any services we offer, downloading information posted on our site, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information in connection with or participation in any promotions or competitions sponsored, promoted or offered by us and/or any third party and information you provide when giving us feedback or completing profile forms and when you report a problem with our site or information we learn from your use of our service and your visits to our site.
* Other information from your interaction with our site, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the site, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
* If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
* Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
* To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
* To store information about your preferences and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
* To speed up your searches.
* To recognise you when you return to our site.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a username, login or password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this information confidential. We ask you not to share a username, login or password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
* To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
* To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
* To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
* To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
* To contact you for your views on our services and to notify you about changes or developments to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by email, post or telephone.
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in these ways, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please contact us directly by post at GN 5, Shivaji Enclave, New Delhi-110 027 (INDIA) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.orgDisclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries. We may also use your information to send you offers and news about our services or those of other carefully selected companies which we think may be of interest to you. We may contact you by post, email, telephone or fax for these purposes
We may also pass your information on to any successor or potential successor in title to our business and suppliers that process data on our behalf both in India and abroad. We may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individual customers are identified) for marketing and strategic purposes.Your rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us directly by post at WZ 114, 2nd Floor, Meenakshi Garden, New Delhi- 110018 (INDIA) or by email at email@example.com
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.Access to information